In this role, you have the opportunity to manage a team of specialists, ensuring smooth operation of the service business, in the area of contract administration, to deliver timely and complete service to the customer.
You are responsible for
- People management (capacity planning, development of own staff, coaching, performance management)
- Ensuring that quality of operations is in line with agreed standards/specifications and fully compliant
- Ensuring a great internal customer experience, coaching your team on these soft skills
- Escalations management
- Managing and creating a working environment enabling the team to deliver excellent service level
- Monitoring the Key Performance Indicators and taking necessary actions as soon as possible to steer and correct
- Driving process standardization within your Value Stream
- Improving the business performance by applying LEAN in the Value Stream
You are a part of
Our Global Business Services EMEA Hub in Łódź where we centralize our business processes. Our focus is on supporting faster workflows and collaboration across departments, to enable leaner operations and improved results. 1000+ strong and growing, our Global Business Services EMEA Hub in Lódź teams speak 30 languages and represent 13 different nationalities, supporting our operations in 50 countries supported on a daily basis.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- University degree
- At least 3-5 years of professional experience in people management
- Fluent German and English (both spoken and written)
- Hands-on experience with process improvement e.g. LEAN techniques and culture
- Project management skills
- Good communication skills at different levels (to internal stakeholders and regions/customers)
- Knowledge and experience in customer service or supply chain management is a strong plus
In return, we offer you
The unique combination of a business-critical, challenging role in a creative, empowering environment. Your professional development will be actively encouraged, so you can continue to grow and perform at your best, while being part of helping improve the lives of billions of people around the world.
- Annual bonus based on performance achieved
- Private medical care with option to extend it to family members
- Benefit System cards
- Discount for Philips’ products
- Relocation package applicable for people moving in from outside of Łódź region
- Wide variety of trainings & learning opportunities, including language upskill
- Promotion of healthy lifestyle in the office (fruits twice / week in the office, gym, massage chairs, various events)
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 2.5 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.