In this role, you have the opportunity to
provide operational support to our healthcare customers on daily basis for back office Customer Service department in multinational environment, covering administrative activities of the Installed Base, Contracts, Billing, Parts Central, Parts Reverse, Quotation.
You are responsible for
- Registration of installed products based on sales orders and handover documents
- Maintaining customer installed base for parts consumption and removal of defective items
- Carrying out on daily basis analysis of data accuracy including providing data for field audits
- Updating statuses of installed products e.g. scrapped, storage, dismantled, operational
You are a part of
Global Competence Center in Łódź, where we centralize our transactional processes. We bring together supporting roles within HR, Finance, Procurement, Customer Service, Supply Chain and other, enabling you to have a career in an international, cross functional environment. Your future colleagues speak 25+ languages and represent 15+ different nationalities, supporting our operations in 50 countries on a daily basis.
In Customer Service – the most multilanguage department in GBS, you will have an opportunity to work with colleagues in various languages on multinational projects, where honest, professional, friendly atmosphere and sense of humor shape our culture.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Fluent English and one of Danish, Swedish, Finnish or Norwegian
- Professional experience in fields related to in customer service or supply chain or accounting operations would be an asset
- Comprehensive PC skills, knowledge of Excel, SAP, Salesforce would be an advantage
- Problem solving mindset with ability to identify improvement opportunities
- Interpersonal skills required in interactions with internal and external customers
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment. Skill in prioritizing tasks required
- Good organizational skills and aptitude for details
In return, we offer you
- Annual bonus based on performance achieved
- Private medical care with option to extend it to family members
- Benefit System cards
- Discount for Philips’ products
- Language courses
- Relocation package applicable for people moving in from outside of Łódź region
- Promotion of healthy lifestyle in the office (fruits twice / week in the office, gym, massage chairs, various events)
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)