MAKE HISTORY WITH US!
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With the huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly new directions.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
• A finance professional with 5+ years of experience and strong RTR General Ledger process knowledge
• A person experienced in team management with solid listening, and communication skills – verbal and written
• A candidate with proven stakeholder leadership skills, including cooperation with external partners, ready to work in a fast-paced, diverse and multinational organization
• A person with a strong coordination and liaising skills and business acumen
• An individual with ability to think and act for the benefits of the company and the consumers, growth mindset and digital readiness
• A candidate with functional knowledge of SAP
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?
• Private medical and dental care, life insurance
• Subsidized meals in company canteens or Sodexo card while working remotely
• Remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• Employee pension plan
• Multisport program
• Cafeteria with various benefits
• Free bike and car parking for all employees
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?
• Responsible for monthly, quarterly and annual closing activities of respective PMI affiliates, including timeliness, accuracy and conformity with all requirements (legal, fiscal, statutory and corporate)
• Overview and coordination of MEC process with Affiliate, IBS and BPO Teams
• Monitor timely completion of Balance Sheet reconciliations and ensure proper escalation process for overdue items
• Ensure all controls requirements including SOX, PMI Principles and Practices, Finance Accounting Standards are met for all documentation prepared by General Ledger Retained Team
• Participate in global projects/process changes implementation (changes in CoA, Data Transformation, changes in RRP processes, etc.)