MAKE HISTORY WITH US!
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something big. We’re transforming our business, building our future on smoke-free alternatives for cigarettes.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward as we pioneer the future.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
• University degree MA/BA preferably in Human Resources, Finance or Business Administration
• Minimum 2 years of working experience in P&C or Finance; Payroll experience is a must
• Understanding SOX/PMI chart of controls, data privacy and IT security principles
• Knowledge and experience in using SAP, advanced excel skills
• Continuous improvement mindset
• Proficient English speaker
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
• Private medical and dental care, life insurance
• Subsidized meals in company canteens or Sodexo card while working remotely
• Remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• Employee pension plan
• Cafeteria program and multisport program
• Wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
• Free bike and car parking for all employees
HOW WILL YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?
• Ensure accurate and timely payroll calculation for a group of countries: Austria, Benelux, Nordics, Portugal, Spain, Slovakia, the Czech Republic and UK
• Consolidate and validate data sent to payroll providers
• Perform and document checks in compliance with SOX/chart of controls
• Correct errors though other teams (P&C Ops, Finance, IT, payroll vendors)
• Ensure payroll approval
• Simplify, standardize and automatize payroll process for countries in scope
• Administer benefits, e.g. enrollment, cancelation, invoice check