Compliance & Operational Risk Control Analyst
Job Reference #
Are you risk averse but risk aware? Are you detail oriented? Are you interested in innovative communications and social media technologies?
We are looking for someone like that to:
• liaise between Compliance and Operational Risk Control, Group Technology, the front office and other control functions to identify and mitigate compliance and regulatory risks related to communications applications and social media,
• assist in identification, mitigation and resolution of communications compliance or regulatory related issues,
• support review and assessment of new communications applications,
• prepare presentations for senior management,
• act as back up for US and Canadian privacy topics (during normal Poland business hours)
The Compliance & Operational Risk Control (C&ORC) Group Functions team you will work with covers global topics including governance of communications platforms, voice recording, social media as well as US/Canadian privacy. The team works closely with key stakeholders across C&ORC, Group Technology and the business. In Poland, we are located in Cracow, Fabryczna Office.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
• professional background in relevant area, including Compliance, Risk or Audit
• at least 3-5 years relevant working experience; prior experience with records management a plus
• familiarity with communications technologies and social media,
• strong command of Microsoft Office applications
• excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills, with attention to detail
• driven, a self-starter and have a proven ability to organize own work in a dynamic working environment and delivering on different topics within agreed timelines
• analytical with ability to quickly grasp new concepts and translate into concrete actions and outcomes
• flexible, resilient team player with a positive attitude
• fluent in English, other languages are a plusBS
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.