Stream Problem Manager
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you an expert when it comes to Unix and SQL skills? Do you have good knowledge in automation tools like – Splunk, AppDynamics, Automation Anywhere or IPCentre? Do you have a track record of influencing senior IT stakeholders and business partners? Do you have proven ability to solve complex issues, covering both technical and business needs?
We’re looking for a IT support analyst to:
• support the Service & Product Manager across several technical domains
• ensure workflows, processes, tooling and applications are of the highest quality standard
• contribute expertise to the management of existing and new IT products and services
• define workarounds for known errors and initiate process improvements
• maintain a knowledge database
You’ll be working in the TOC (Technology Operations Center) Wealth Management team in Wroclaw(Poland). We provide best in class IT services for Wealth Management business. As a Support Analyst, you’ll play an important role in providing availability and stability to the global WM IT platform.
• Prior experience in development or support of wealth management or other banking domain applications
• ability to solve complex issues, good at problem statement analysis and solution design thinking
• track record of influencing senior IT stakeholders and business partners
• confident communicator that can explain technology to non-technical audiences
• capable of understanding client needs and translating this into products and services
Nice to have:
• ideally 3-5 years of hands-on experience with UNIX, ORACLE, Websphere/Tomcat
• proficient with software tools, such as APPDYNAMICS, SPLUNK etc.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.