Engagement & Enablement Change Analyst
Process, project and program management
Job Reference #
Are you a determined and capable individual with a passion for people and culture change?
We are looking for someone like this to join our team to:
- Participate in planning including facilitating planning sessions and developing programme level milestone plans
- Conduct analysis and develop change plans across Engagement & Enablement
- Execute change management activities across the portfolio
- Develop strong relationships across the Engagement & Enablement programme
- Proactively manage Engagement & Enablement issues and risks to remove barriers to success and escalates as appropriate
- Support Engagement & Enablement program-level status and OKR reporting and communications to relevant stakeholders
- Promote adherence to strategic principles, standardized processes and standards as applicable
UBS is undertaking a substantial, multi-year front-to-back change management initiative (“Engagement & Enablement”) covering all Business Divisions and Group Functions under the lead of the Chief Transformation Officer across the bank. The change management initiative will coordinate programs that include, but not be limited to, implementation of the UBS Purpose, Agile @ UBS, organizational health enhancements, and overall engagement in the firm’s transformation.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in project management or consulting particularly in large scale transformation
- Strong analytical background with attention to detail
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Critical thinking, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Excellent interpersonal, written, verbal and negotiation skills
- Ability to prioritise and perform work with minimum direction in a complex and diverse environment
- Experience in using programme management tools
- Experience delivering in both waterfall and agile models
Awareness of sensitivities with people change
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.