Junior Executive Assistant
Business management, administration and support, Human Resources (HR), Management and Business Support
Job Reference #
Are you a detail-oriented multitasker? Do you know how to make sure things run smoothly? Do you have excellent communication skills and ability to engage with stakeholders on all seniority levels?
We’re looking for an executive/team assistant to:
• manage calendars including conference calls, vacations and client meetings
• support office administration, including managing organizational structures
• assist with processing of invoices and expenses
• arrange travel bookings, itineraries and visa coordination
You'll be working in the Executive Assistant team in Kraków. You'll be a part of a small team that is dedicated to support HR Business Partners in remote locations on their daily tasks.
Meet some of the Kraków HR team! Watch the video
• excellent command of English (written/oral); knowledge of German is a plus
• administrative experience will be an asset
• very good knowledge of Outlook, Word and PowerPoint
• keen attention to detail, ability to seamlessly multitask
• proven written and verbal communication skills
• a team player with a 'can do' attitude and open personality
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.