Junior Project Manager - Business Model Transformation
Business development, Business management, administration and support, Management and Business Support, Outsourcing / Offshoring, Process, project and program management, Strategy
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about driving transformation in the banking industry? Are you an organized person who enjoys working with people from diverse backgrounds? Would you like to play a key role in building up the Poland organization of UBS Global Wealth Management? We are looking for someone like you to:
• coordinate ongoing project management, monitoring and reporting activities
• support the project team and various stakeholders in achieving major deliverables and milestones
• manage the consolidation, review and maintenance of core project documentation
• contribute to regular management updates and progress/cost/benefit tracking
• advise stakeholders on deliverable requirements, risk mitigation and process management
You will be working in the Business Model Transformation – Strategy Execution team, which is part of our Global Wealth Management COO organization. You will be part of a group of highly motivated project managers driving strategic initiatives globally and will be cooperating with UBS stakeholders across various regions (in Poland, as well as in Switzerland, the UK, India, etc.). The role will also provide you with valuable opportunities for collaboration with Subject Matter Experts from Third Party Risk Advisory, HR, IT, Finance, etc.
This role will expose you to key stakeholders within UBS Global Wealth Management – a productive environment, rapidly evolving under the impact of strategic initiatives. Your primary focus would be on supporting a major nearshoring initiative, considered one of the key catalysts for sustainable expansion of UBS’s global market presence. It is a unique opportunity to have a high impact and develop your career while helping UBS achieve major organizational milestones and pursue industry excellence.
• university degree with a focus on business management, economics, finance or IT
• min. 2 years of previous project coordination experience, ideally in a finance industry role
• advanced data analysis and visualization skills; proficiency in MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
• structured work approach, with attention to deliverable, risk and time management
• strong team work, stakeholder engagement, and cross-cultural skills
• eager to learn, highly motivated to work in a global project team
• methodical, diligent and detail-oriented
• committed to delivering high-quality output in a timely manner
• able to adapt your communication and working style to different corporate audiences
• fluent in English, additional language will be a plus
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.