Tech Support Analyst
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you have a knack for technology and interested in improving existing processes? Are you at your best when supporting others? Are you passionate about IT process automation using cutting edge tooling platforms? Have you supported large scale production systems? We’re looking for someone with such experience to help us:
• Provide technical support for business users on a variety of technology issues
• Support and monitor various business/IT applications, batch jobs and infrastructure components as part of an application support team providing coverage from multiple regions.
• Continually drive improvement to our service offering using data driven analytics, emphasizing opportunities for automation and robotics.
• Coordinate with multiple and varied teams to conduct and manage special events such as disaster recovery tests, infrastructure change weekends, Data Centre maintenance, and special event days.
• Ensure supportability and quality are maintained with the introduction of production changes.
You’ll be working in the Technology Operations Centre (TOC) in Poland. We are aligned to the Asset Management (AM) business and are responsible for providing application support in a 24x7 follow-the-sun model, utilizing hubs in Pune (India), Wroclaw (Poland), and Chicago/Nashville (US). We have responsibilities for supporting all AM business applications from front to back office, client reporting, trade-lifecycle, etc. We offer excellent learning and career development opportunities, including internal mobility.
• Ideally 3+ years of hands-on experience with support background across multiple operating systems
• Analytical and problem-solving skills in conjunction with a solution-oriented attitude.
• The ability work with geographically dispersed technical teams including outsourced vendors, and effectively manage multiple, concurrent / conflicting priorities.
• Knowledge of diverse technology solutions and services (networks, operating systems, infrastructure components, applications).
• Fluent in Business English and able to communicate clearly & effectively across all organizational levels.
• Self-driven yet collaborative, comfortable working independently, as well as in a team.
• Someone who challenges the norm and drives the team forward by offering solutions to problems identified.
• A confident communicator who is able explain technology to non-technical audiences.
• Capable of understanding client needs and translating this into products and services.
• ITIL certified to Foundation Level
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.