Junior PMO - Wealth Management America
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you organized with strong communication skills? Would you like to work with a team to manage the planning, execution, monitoring and closing phases of a project? We're looking for someone like this to join our Program Management Organization team to:
• perform project/program administration activities as per UBS standards
• provide support to various Program/Project Managers in order to achieve project success factors
• perform financial management activities (e.g. resource allocation, financial reconciliations and reporting)
• preparing and publishing project/program status reports to senior management as part of project monitoring and control processes
• improving consistency and efficiency of the PMO Service delivery
• ensure project/programs compliance to UBS frameworks and methodologies
You will be working on the Program Management Organization (PMO) team within Wealth Management United States Technology. We provide extensive professional support in the area of project administration, reporting, and financial management. Our team drives quality execution of global standards through tangible and repeatable processes which provide long-term benefit to our clients. This role is based in Wroclaw.
• previous experience in corporate environment: shared services, financials, project management or quality control
• very good stakeholder management skills
• proficiency with MS Office; knowledge of SharePoint and PPM tool - nice to have
• outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
• ability to prioritize and manage work on given task with minimum supervision
• self-motivated and able to work both independently as well as in a team environment
• proficient in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.