EMEA Video, Multimedia and Voice Services Manager
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you technically skilled when it comes to technology? Do you have a track record of managing IT stakeholders & business partners? Do you have proven ability to solve operational issues?
We’re looking for an EMEA Video, Multimedia and Voice Services Manager to:
• Be responsible for delivering Video and Multimedia services in EMEA.
• Be responsible for delivering the Standard & Trader Voice services in EMEA
• Support the wider global team in day to day operations & progressing, and project implementations
• Manage internal & external resources to deliver the service aligned with SLAs & business requirements
• Track delivery of the service(s) against performance metrics
• Represent the Video, Multimedia and Voice space at a variety of stakeholder meetings from incident through projects to service delivery
• Ensure workflows, processes, tooling and applications are of the requisite standard
• Contribute expertise to the management of existing and new IT products & services
• Manage & escalate risk where appropriate to minimize actual or potential issues to our infrastructure & resources
Your Career Comeback
We are open to applications from career returners. Find out more about our program on ubs.com/careercomeback.
You’ll be working for the Video, Multimedia and Voice Services team in EMEA. We provide L1/L2/L3 operational support for Video, Multimedia, Standard & Trader Voice globally, with primary focus in the EMEA region. Our remit is diverse from operational support to project delivery, as are our technology platforms; from industry standard Video systems from Cisco and Poly, Multimedia systems from vBrick, App Space, TriplePlay, Trio, Crestron and Fusion, Video Scheduling from Cisco, Cisco Unified Comms Manager for voice & BT ITS trading infrastructure, to tailored CAS middleware underpinning the SmartCall CRM product.
Ideally 7+ years of the following:
• Operational management responsibility in a technology area
• Hands-on experience in the Video, Multimedia and Voice products & services space
• Exposure to Cisco, Poly, vBrick, Crestron, Fusion, Voice & Multimedia platforms & BT Trader Voice solutions a plus
• Experience managing outsourced vendors
• Ability to communicate with senior stakeholders during challenging circumstances such as incidents
• Experience working in a global environment with stakeholders across multiple geographies
• Understanding of ITIL processes
• Qualification – Any technical graduation
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.