Contract Technical Specialist
Corporate services, infrastructure and facilities, Management and Business Support, Outsourcing / Offshoring, Process, project and program management
Job Reference #
Are you organized with an eye for details? Are you at your best when supporting others? Are you well organized and independent? We are looking for someone like that at Group Corporate Services – Source to Contract Services team who can help us with:
• review UBS’ sourcing requests and contract documents in accordance with global and UBS policies
• enter key contract metadata into internal integrated contract management system
• control contract data quality in global structures
• treat sensitive documents with professionalism and discretion minimizing risk
• help UBS employees in technical aspects related to the sourcing requests and contract registration process
• cooperate with stakeholders globally, understand their needs and provide support
• support global initiatives focused on data clean up and data quality improvements
• solve complex process problems
• perform system testing of the main platforms used for contract management purposes
• challenge processes and system inconsistencies and propose workable improvements
Group Corporate Services – Source to Contract Services team in Krakow supports global processes, projects and tools delivered by UBS's Group Corporate Services function. On a daily basis we liaise with various UBS functions in contract registration, data quality review, contract data management.
This role requires close cooperation with other team members, focus on quality and details and excellent users support. By joining our team, you will have a chance to constantly develop your technical and business capabilities with a strong support of the rest of team members.
• very good written and spoken English
• good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
• attention to details and accuracy
• gift for analyzing data and solving problems
• very good work organization and time management, the ability to shift and prioritize the tasks
• strong sense of ownership and responsibility with the ability to drive things forward
• fast learner with the ability to quickly absorb knowledge and shift the scope of tasks
• excellent communication skills and ability to cooperate with broad range of stakeholders
• adaptable with great communication skills, able to work across teams and functions
• comfortable working independently, while being oriented at the team common goals at the same time
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.