Project Management Officer
Business management, administration and support, Process, project and program management, Risk
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #
Do you want to strive for impact in the area of UBS Global Wealth Management? Are you open minded and curious about supporting projects front to back regarding regulatory developments with impact on cross-border business?
• take ownership on work packages within projects or even on sub-projects
• perform project planning, task tracking
• organize meetings and prepare documentation and handouts in advance of a meeting
• create management presentations and reports
• change website content
• facilitate translations and training material
• perform various controls
The Product Alignments and Services team is a group of knowledgeable and dedicated colleagues. Together we deliver subject matter expertise, analysis and project management regarding cross-border product distribution rules to the Wealth Management business globally.
• at least 2-3 years experience within the financial services industry, ideally in a large organization and with some exposure to regulatory topics
• specific experience in cross-border business and investment products would be a plus
• project & process management experience with proven conceptional and planning skills
• proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• a proactive team player who takes ownership in dedicated content and goes for challenges
• striving for excellence in everything you do
• an excellent communicator, with strong interpersonal skills
• fluent in English (oral//written)
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills – at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people – with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests – who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.