Job Reference #
Do you have sharp analytic skills?
Do you know how to get the word out?
Are you solution oriented?
We’re looking for someone like that to:
• analyze, detect trends and visualize UBS Group-related financial information
• provide analytical support for financial information requirement beyond standard reporting framework
• collaborate closely with Business Division counterparts and other input providers to present accurate, value adding financial information compared with targets and history
• provide efficient time-to-market and high quality financial information to UBS Group Executive Board and Board of Directors
Group Financial Analytics provides consistent, accurate and value-adding business information to Group senior management. It focuses on the review and analysis of financial data and business information of UBS Group and its business divisions, pinpoints the impact of future developments and trends by preparing a suite of internal integrated performance and financial reporting products (actuals and forecasts) and ad-hoc analysis. It operates in close cooperation with its partners in the divisional Controlling units and advances the integration of Risk, Finance and Treasury.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or Business Administration
• 3+ years of work experience, ideally in the financial services industry
• Strong analytical skills combining financial services industry knowledge with a critical mind
• Fluency in English (both written/oral)
• Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
• Experience with Cognos TM1 (nice to have)
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills – at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people – with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests – who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.