Trade and Processing Specialist
Job Reference #
Are you incredibly organized with an eye for detail? Do you know how to take care of business? We’re looking for someone like that to:
– ensure the timely and accurate validation of data used in Fund Factsheets
– ensure the timely and accurate rendering, validation and distribution of all Fund Factsheets
– ensure the timely and accurate rendering, validation and distribution of Manager and Performance commentaries
– provision of query helpline and support for Factsheet related queries
– oversight on correct funds’ documents publication on internal and external platforms
You will be working in the Investment Administration Trade Processing Service Delivery Function, providing confirmation, affirmation and settlement services for Securities trading activity within UBS Asset Management Client Mandates and Products. The Team is responsible for processing instruments such as equities, fixed income, FX, money market products and collective funds.
The team, based in Wroclaw, Poland, is part of a global function which has presence in London, Chicago, Zurich and Singapore. The Team works in close conjunction with Investment Teams, external Brokers, Custodians, Order Generators and various global Operations teams
–3-5 years exposure within a Buy-Side trade processing environment (highly desirable)
– an understanding of Global Markets and a wide range of Security Instruments
– a strong risk-awareness mentality and knowledge of global regulations for Asset Managers.
– strong written and verbal communication skills
– the ability to multi-task and solve problems
– fluent in English
– adaptable, with strong interpersonal skills
– highly numerate and have excellent PC skills, including excel
– accountable for your actions
– able to work collaboratively within a team
– able to add constructive challenge
– delivery orientated
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.