Team Leader in Trade & Processing team ( Late Shift )
Job Reference #
Are you a born team leader? Do you know how to bring out the best in everyone? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– recruit, train, cultivate and retain great people
– develop the knowledge, skills and experience of team members
– manage team activities to achieve performance targets, operational level agreements and service levels
– make sure administrative tasks (like holiday planning and working time) comply with internal policies and legal requirements
– ensure the timely and accurate settlement of market facing trade activity
- Work with Portfolio Managers and traders to maintain and improve effectiveness of supported processes
- act as escalation for external and internal parties
You will be working in the Investment Administration Trade Processing Service Delivery Function, providing timely and accurately processing o security trades within UBS Asset Management Client Mandates and Products.
The team, based in Wroclaw, Poland, is part of a global function which has presence in London, Chicago, Zurich and Singapore. The Team covers AMER working hours ( 3p.m. - 1a.m. CET ) and works in close conjunction with Investment Teams, external Brokers, Custodians, Order Generators and various global Operations teams.
– min 2 years of team management experience
– experience within a Buy-Side trade processing environment
– an understanding of Global Markets, Funds and Derivatives
– a strong risk-awareness mentality
– strong written and verbal communication skills
– the ability to multi-task and solve problems in a fast-paced team environment
– fluent in English
– adaptable, with strong interpersonal skills
– highly numerate and have excellent PC skills, including excel
– accountable for your actions
– able to work collaboratively within a team
– able to add constructive challenge
– delivery orientated
- focused on improvement implementation
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.