Learning Content Creator - Agile Academy
Hong Kong, Poland, Singapore, Switzerland - Zürich, United Kingdom, United States - New York
Human Resources (HR), Training and development
Job Reference #
Hong Kong, Kraków, London, New York, Singapore, Zürich
Do you want to be part of driving enterprise agility across our organization through truly innovative learning journeys? Do you have several years of strong experience in designing, owning and delivering trainings to employees undergoing a transformation?
At UBS, we re-imagine the way we work, the way we connect with each other – our colleagues, clients and partners – and the way we deliver value. Being agile will make us more responsive, more adaptable, and ultimately more innovative.
For the new Agile Academy, we are looking for a strong Learning Content Creator to:
• understand the learning needs of employees adopting new ways of working
• develop truly innovative and high-quality training offerings for key agile roles (e.g. product owner, pod member, scrum master, crew leader) senior leaders and / or all employees to build the required capabilities for the Agile@UBS transformation
• continuously scale, improve and further develop the training curriculum, to ensure state-of-the art
• deliver trainings and facilitate sessions on agile together with agile coaches as well as internal and external speakers
• work with external vendors on customized and rapid eLearning solutions including managing the vendor relationship and project workflow
Your Career Comeback
We are open to applications from career returners. Find out more about our program on ubs.com/careercomeback.
You’ll be working in the UBS University Agile Academy team in Zurich or London. We are a multi-disciplinary, agile team of experts that develop and deliver above-class, commercial differentiating learning journeys to equip all UBS colleagues with the knowledge and skills to embed the unified model of Agile@UBS. The academy is where our employees attend courses and seminars, track their learning journeys and are supported through agile coaches helping them become true agile practitioner and leaders. The Agile Academy also sets standards and provides certifications for all core agile roles.
• strong experience in learning content creation designing and developing blended learning solutions for agile roles
• ideally knowledge of agile roles and methodologies as well as experience delivering trainings on agile ways of working
• knowledge of adult learning principles, curriculum design concepts, and the application of new learning methodologies such as gamification and social learning
• effective organizational, presentation and facilitation skills
• team player with an enthusiastic and proactive personality and a true agile mindset
• fluent English, any other language is considered a plus
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS HR Recruiting Switzerland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.