Business Analyst- Billing Developments & Projects
Job Reference #
• Help analyze our Group Function (Middle/Back office) costs and assist business identify billing drivers to allocate their service costs.
• Support business divisions and functions with their demand for new services and improvements to existing services, working with the Business Divisions, Group Functions and Legal Entities.
• Review service cost allocations by documenting interviews with service owners, managing project scheduling and project governance.
• Use insight obtained from the project to challenge departments on their billing drivers and cost allocations
• Respond to ad-hoc requests from stakeholders on cost allocations
• Support the modelling and analysis of new cost allocations and billing drivers for business approval
You'll be working in Service Billing Change Team based in Krakow.
Service Management aims to enable UBS to understand, trace and predict the end-to-end service value chain as well as to meet our obligations to regulators and stakeholders.
We support the wider Service Management, Change and Analytics Team by performing various activities such as data analysis, query management and project support to ensure accurate and transparent service billing and quality metrics from our Group functions to the front office businesses around the world.
•university degree in an analytical field like engineering, mathematics, finance or information technology
• 4+ years of business analysis or project management experience in the financial industry
• strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• good knowledge of MS Excel
• good communication skills (written and verbal) and ability to work in teams
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.