Java Developer [IB Technology]
Job Reference #
We're looking for someone who will:
– be a member of a Scrum team
– deliver real business value by building robust and scalable core Java server systems
– devise high level technical architecture for the epics
– provide technical leadership and mentor junior colleagues
– develop high quality, automatically tested code, leading by example
– review design suggestions and ensure the delivered code fulfils the expected level of quality
– deliver L3 support, assisting production operations team in rollout and support-related matters
You’ll be working in a global team that develops and maintains a suite of applications that comprise a Collateral Management and Reporting system in Group Operations IT. The system is used for the calculation of margin of OTC Derivative, Repo, Financing and FX products. It is a cross-product system that assimilates data from across the bank, representing over half of the banks traded products. Members of this team work closely with Global Collateral Management, as well as traders from all business areas, trade support and business development analysts to provide global solutions for varied business requirements. The system is the basis of the next-generation margin management system.
– Minimum 3 years developing software utilizing Java
– Minimum 1 year developing software utilizing Spring framework
– Solid Object-Oriented analysis and design skills
– Detailed understanding of core Java concepts
– Hands-on experience with Agile methodologies, especially Scrum
– Hands-on experience with building distributed systems, Java messaging technologies, and databases
– Experience in performing and receiving peer reviews of source code
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.