Network Project Manager
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Have you successfully managed large-scale IT infrastructure projects? Do you like managing all aspects of a project? Are you confident in delivering the objectives within highly complex projects?
We’re looking for an IT Project Manager to:
• lead the delivery of IT projects, focusing on large-scale networks transformation
• manage the budget, risk, dependencies, quality and change at program level
• drive effective project governance to stay in line with scope, budget and timelines
• assess and remediate risks and issues, tracking these plus deliverables on our RAID reports
• liaise with project stakeholders, gaining go forward decisions and signoffs
• allocate, utilize and direct personnel resources to drive projects to completion
You’ll be working in the Infrastructure and Security Engineering team based in our Krakow office. We analyze, develop and deliver global solutions to maintain or change our IT systems with our business counterparts.
As an IT project manager, you'll play an important role in seeing that the development methodology is followed and lead technical design discussions with the architects.
Our culture centers around partnership with our businesses, transparency, accountability and empowerment, and passion for the future.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
• worked as an IT project manager, focusing on networks, for ideally 5 to 10 years within the finance sector
• managed all facets of large-scale infrastructure projects and met deliverables
• strategic thinker and excellent communicator, able to coach, lead and convince
• proven success managing technical delivery of solutions in agile and waterfall oriented teams
• adaptable and able to work effectively across different teams and functions (non-IT)
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with a focus in Engineering or Business-related subject
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.