Critical Infrastructure & Security Site Reliability Engineer
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you thrive on complex problems in mission critical infrastructure? Are you logical, structured, and analytical in your thinking? Are you able to deliver operational, process and service improvements? Do you have knowledge in the area of automation, telemetry/monitoring and self-healing infrastructures? Are you a customer-focused team player, who enjoys to become part of a large global organization?
Are you an expert when it comes to platforms like Active Directory, Microsoft Identity Management, CyberArk, Centrify, LDAP, and other core-foundational technology platforms? Do you have a track record of influencing senior IT stakeholders and business partners? Do you have proven ability to solve complex issues, covering both technical and business needs?
We are looking for a Senior Critical Infrastructure & Security Systems Engineer to join our production support organization. In this role you will:
• Support our Critical Infrastructure & Security Production Infrastructure as follow the Sun Model.
• Leverage automation and development technologies to execute operational stability and maintenance tasks
• Transfer technical requirements into business solutions that are integrated into a heterogeneous and highly automated infrastructure
• Perform risk and security self-assessments across our Critical Infrastructure platforms
• Handle complex issues and problem management
• Support Project delivery and other service change management activities
• Govern the Permit to Operate (PTO) for new solution implementations
• Build and enhance monitoring solutions to enhance health of the Security platforms; (Self-Healing)
• Collaboratively build operational, near real-time telemetry to make us better, faster and more efficient;
• Analyze events and processes in a complex ecosystem, and produce insights, and identify areas for improvement;
• Bring a passion/interest in AIOps and perform analytics on previous incidents and usage patterns to better predict issues and take proactive actions.
• Able to prioritize your own workload and work with minimal supervision where required
Your Career Comeback
We are open to applications from career returners. Find out more about our program on ubs.com/careercomeback.
You will be working in the Critical Infrastructure and Security Services Operations Team to provide global support of the Critical Infrastructure Services Infrastructure which spans across all business areas, leverages a diverse set of mission-critical platforms, and provides significant opportunities to gain valuable experience in some of the latest technology platforms and to support the team in the deployment and management of the environment. The team provides 24x7 support with a follow the sun operating model. Some shift work including weekends is expected.
Your Experience and Skills
You have 12+ years of technical experience (with 10+ years direct leadership of technical teams) with Critical Infrastructure operations and automation to include:
• Comprehensive knowledge of resilience and recovery strategies in complex organizations
• Solid understanding of disaster recovery methodologies and business continuity principles
• Strong experience with implementing disaster recovery solutions and recovery management
• Active Directory specialist that is used to handling complex challenges
• Strong experience of ITIL incident and problem management
• Deep understanding of the following Critical Infrastructure Platforms:
o Active Directory Services & DNS
o Group Policy Management
o Active Directory Lightweight Directory Services
o Active Directory Federation Services
o Microsoft Identity and entitlement management and provisioning with exposure to:
Microsoft Identity Manager
System Centre Orchestrator
Active Roles and AD Delegation management
o Understanding of PKI and Certificate management
o Oracle Unified Directory Services
o Windows Server 2016
o Red Hat Linux 6,7,8
o Solaris 10
o Windows PowerShell Scripting
o .Net Programming (C#, VB.Net, etc.)
o Python Development
o Splunk Searching and Reporting
o PostgreSQL Administration
o Microsoft SQL Database Administration
o hands-on experience with Identity and Access management products like CA Siteminder/Layer 7/Strong Authentication, Cyberark, PKI/Certificates, OTP, Mobile Based Authentications
o experience with automation tools like IpSoft, Automation Anywhere and others
o experience with security solutions on cloud platforms like EVA, Azure Sentinel, Azure Log Analytics
o a good understanding of ITIL Service Operations process such as Incident Management, Request fulfilment, Problem Management.
o Understanding or have experience with agile and lean philosophies
• A strong understanding of System Centre Operations Manager & SPLUNK Monitoring solutions
• Good working knowledge of hypervisor platform management (VMWare, Hyper-V, etc.)
• Additional software development and automation expertise would be beneficial
• Strong communication skills in English are essential to liaise with senior management, stakeholders and team members
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.