Control Assurance Governance & Reporting Analyst
Job Reference #
Are you a sharp evaluator of risk? Do you have an analytical mind and a sharp attention to detail? Would you like to develop your operational risk management and assessment skills?
We’re looking for someone like that to:
• Analyze and understand processes and controls
• Be the main point of contact for key stakeholders across the business, actively supporting them in identifying and assessing regulatory relevance across various elements of our control framework
• Propose and drive quality improvement activities
• Maintain the control/process population, and associated mappings, assisting with the management and governance of changes to the population
• Monitor, review and perform assessments of operational issues and events
• Maintain and update the inventory of IT applications that could impact the accuracy, completeness, availability and security of critical information
• Support the wider team in performing risk assessments to support conclusions and opinions for regulatory programs
You will be working in the Control Assurance Governance & Reporting team in Krakow within Compliance & Operational Risk Control (C&ORC) supporting the Group Functions. The role of the team is to support governance activities across a number of our regulatory assurance programs including Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX), Comprehensive Capital Analysis and Review (CCAR) and BCBS-239. You will be based in the UBS office in Krakow (Fabryczna Office Park). You will work within a global team currently spread across UK, Switzerland, Poland, US, India and Singapore.
• University degree
• Experience working in risk management, audit or other internal controls related area of an international company would be an asset
• Strong analytical skills and quantitative approach to problem solving with good command of excel to analyze and present data
• Great communication skills with very good written and spoken English
• Risk focused, independently minded, strong technically with problem solving skills
• Team-orientated, while able to complete tasks with limited supervision
• Good at enabling effective interaction with key stakeholders
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.