Junior Project Manager for European Program
Business development, Business management, administration and support, Management and Business Support, Outsourcing / Offshoring, Process, project and program management
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #
Are you truly collaborative and are motivated to join a strong and diverse team of change professionals? Are you a flexible individual with the ability to deliverer high quality results to our internal clients?
Then we are looking for someone like you who can:
• be an instrumental team member who is capable of delivering change related tasks by supporting a strategic cross legal entity related project
• interact with internal business stakeholders to understand their needs and help translate these needs into requirements
• performing business analysis associated with the allocated projects
• coordination with Business Sponsors, Subject Matter Experts and Stakeholders
• maintain and update project management reporting tools (PPM, JIRA, RAID & RAG reporting), project financials
• take responsibility that the quality of received data is appropriate and in line with projects requirements
• ensure risks and issues in processes are identified, reported and contribute to their solution
• successfully manage working groups to collate and communicate the requirements to ensure all stakeholders remain in agreement with the solution scope
• take over responsibility for the implementation of work packages within bigger initiatives
You’ll be part of a Swiss / European Team located in Wroclaw, supporting highly dynamic and multicultural project management units based in seven countries across Europe.
Together with this team you will deliver a dedicated strategic program for COO Wealth Management (WM) in Europe, supporting change management activities like establish and maintain project financials, while participating in globally known projects and cooperating with stakeholders across Europe. Specifically, you will provide professional support in the area of project management, project coordination and will become an expert in European related project matters and country specifics.
• bachelor or master degree – preferably in economics, finance or business administration
• proven experience in change management, project management or in a consulting role
• a highly motivated and well-organized team player with excellent communication abilities who is able to work independently
• strong analytical skills and attention to details, very good organizational skills
• able to understand, interpret and draw conclusions from management and financial data
• experience in supporting and managing projects including the management of a large amount of stakeholders
• fluency in English (verbal and written)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.