HR Technology Delivery Lead
Poland, Switzerland - Zürich, United Kingdom
Human Resources (HR)
Job Reference #
Kraków, London, Zürich
Have you successfully managed global HR Technology projects? Do you like managing all aspects of a project? Are you confident in delivering the objectives within highly complex projects? Do you have a track record of implementing digital solutions?
A significant part of our business is implementing and managing technology through its lifecycle, and we are looking for a Delivery Lead to:
• Lead the delivery of global projects, including the implementation of new SaaS solutions for HR Recruiting and similar solutions
• Manage all aspects of the projects, including project planning, execution, timing, quality, cost and early identification of potential issues
• Drive effective project governance to stay in line with scope, budget and timelines
• Assess and remediate risks and issues, tracking of these plus deliverables on our RAID reports
• Allocate, utilize and direct resources to drive projects to completion
• Use agile methodology to identify pain points and root causes of inefficiencies
• Transition and manage technology in run the bank state
Our team focuses on delivering critical innovative projects as part our recruiting and talent change & digitization, gearing us up for the future. Our program spans work-steams across ATS and integrations, Digital Assessments, Automation and Customer Experience. In this role, you’ll play an important role in optimization of processes and the technologies that enable them. You’ll be accountable for efficient integration with our other delivery teams and functional governance.
• Worked as a Technical Project Manager with experience implementing HR Technology, preferably with strong knowledge of recruiting systems
• Technical expertise in an applicant tracking system, a plus
• Collaborative stakeholder engagement - providing transparent, accurate and regular information regarding project status
• Led a team of experienced resources, either directly or as part of a matrix organization, ensuring efficient use of resources within an agile framework
• Managed all facets of complex delivery projects and met deliverables
• Proven success managing technical delivery of solutions in agile and waterfall oriented teams
• Strong analytical, communication and facilitation (workshops) skills
• Customer centric and able to collaborate with all levels within the organization
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS HR Recruiting Switzerland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.