MAKE HISTORY WITH US!
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
• Customer focused and proactive professional with a university degree, preferably in Business Administration, Economics, Finance or Information Technology
• A candidate with strong problem solving and interpersonal skills, able to manage multiple partners and to work independently
• A proficient English speaker with very good solid understanding of MS Office programs, especially MS Excel
• A candidate with 1-3 years of meaningful work experience
• Knowledge of SAP system would be a strong asset
• Good understanding of IT controls, risk assessment and SOX awareness would be an asset
• Other professional qualifications (e.g. CISA, CIA, CPA) would be an asset
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?
• Private medical and dental care, life insurance
• Subsidized meals in company canteens or Sodexo card
• Remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• Employee pension plan
• Multisport program
• Cafeteria program with various benefits
• Wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
• Free bike and car parking for all employees
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?
• Perform System Access Rights reviews and provide support to Affiliate Risk & Controls Teams in these matters
• Prepare Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) documentation, perform testing of design and operating efficiency of financial reporting IT controls (ITGCs), as far as deficiency assessment process when needed
• Promote the efficiency and effectiveness of System Access Rights and ensure an accurate execution of IT controls
• Become a domain expert for business SAP Automated Controls and proactively provide beneficial support including advisory as well as for business automatization and process’, robotics implementation and other regional projects with the goal to improve business processes and reduce non-added value tasks while keeping in place a solid internal controls environment
• Perform reviews and audits of IT controls, ensuring integrity and compliance with PMI SCE Principles & Practices