Specialist in Trade Booking Team [online recruitment]
BNP Paribas Securities Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas specialising in the administration and protection of financial securities for institutional investors, financial intermediaries and major companies worldwide. We have local expertise in 36 markets and a global reach covering more than 90 markets.
As leading global custodians, we serve a range of clients such as fund managers (including alternative funds), insurance companies, sovereign-wealth funds, pension funds, brokers and investment banks, commercial banks, major companies and issuers.
The Warsaw office was established in 2008 and comprises two business lines:
International Operations Centre (IOC) providing asset and fund services for a number of locations across Europe.
Custody & clearing services offering broker-dealers, global custodians and investment banks a full clearing, settlement and custody solution in Poland and other markets.
Main job purpose:
The Specialist will be in charge of performing trade booking through internal systems in compliance with AIFMD and UCITS V regulatory requirements.
He / She will be in contact with CAM (Client Account Manager) and other internal stake holders across BNPSS offices.
He will be responsible for all the assigned clients with BNPSS as a depository.
- Booking the trades in BNP Paribas Middle Office trade capture application as per the client ticket for the client’s in-scope for depositary service
- Contact Client Account Managers in case of missing details in client ticket
- Capture the trades as per procedures defined
- Update of the confirmation status in the trade capture system
- Upload the files to update depositary status in trade capture system
- University degree (preferred: Finance, Economics, etc.)
- Very good command of English (min B2)
- 1 year of relevant experience
- Derivatives (OTC and listed) knowledge will be an advantage
- Attention to details and accuracy
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- Excellent numeracy and analytical skills
- Ability to work effectively as a team player
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Good communication skills, ability to interact efficiently with clients and effectively manage expectations
What we offer:
- Stable employment, with full-time job contract
- Six Career Paths to choose from
- Complex on boarding and induction programme
- Trainings, co-financed language courses, professional certifications and post-graduate studies
- Possibility to work from home part-time
- Private medical package
- Life insurance
- Employee Pension Plan
- Sports Card
- Lunch Card
- Cafeteria Platform
- Modern, eco-friendly office located near Metro Daszyńskiego station
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Please attach the below clause to your application:I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) introduced into the Polish law with Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz. U. 2018 poz.1000 as amended). I acknowledge that I have the right at any time to view, to amend or correct and to request to erase my personal data.
Get to know more about us on:
See you soon :)
BNP Paribas Securities Services S.K.A. Oddział w Polsce
ul. Wronia 31, 00-846 Warszawa