Senior Specialist in Cash Team
BNP Paribas Securities Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas specialising in the administration and protection of financial securities for institutional investors, financial intermediaries and major companies worldwide. We have local expertise in 36 markets and a global reach covering more than 90 markets.
As leading global custodians, we serve a range of clients such as fund managers (including alternative funds), insurance companies, sovereign-wealth funds, pension funds, brokers and investment banks, commercial banks, major companies and issuers.
The Warsaw office was established in 2008 and comprises two business lines:
International Operations Centre (IOC) providing asset and fund services for a number of locations across Europe.
Custody & clearing services offering broker-dealers, global custodians and investment banks a full clearing, settlement and custody solution in Poland and other markets.
- Investigating pending outstanding cash items and ensuring the follow-up until final resolution
- Monitoring of transaction’s correct settlement
- Processing corrections for wrongly placed orders
- Processing manual payments
- Participation in process migration from Luxembourg (remote migration)
- Preparing and submitting various daily/monthly/quarterly reports
- Recognition of risks in cash process
- Continuous interactions with internal and external counterparties
- Responding on queries (e-mails, phone calls)
- Participating in development of the process (procedures and checklists updates, process improvements)
- Very good command of English language
- University degree (preferably financial studies)
- Prior experience in financial area
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Critical thinking and being able to solve issues
- Ability to manage priorities
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work effectively as a team player
- Self-motivation and willingness to learn
- Proactivity and ability to take initiative
- Risk awareness and ability to propose/implement process improvements
- Stable employment, full-time job contract
- Six Career Paths to choose from
- Complex onboarding and induction programme
- Trainings, co-financed language courses, professional certifications and post-graduate studies
- Private medical package including freedom of treatment and telemedicine
- Life insurance
- Employee Pension Plan
- Sports Card
- Lunch Card
- Cafeteria Platform
- Modern, eco-friendly office located near Metro Daszyńskiego station
- Opportunity to integrate and enhance our good work atmosphere (sports teams, chess club, Toasmasters, MixCity, Pride Poland, CSR).
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Please attach the below clause to your application:I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) introduced into the Polish law with Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz. U. 2018 poz.1000 as amended). I acknowledge that I have the right at any time to view, to amend or correct and to request to erase my personal data.
Get to know more about us on:
See you soon :)
BNP Paribas Securities Services S.K.A. Oddział w Polsce
ul. Wronia 31, 00-846 Warszawa