We are looking for open, motivated, collaborative, results- oriented and ambitious people with fresh perspective and the need of inner growth. If you know Swedish language and want to become a member of our international team of specialists apply!
A member of our Talent Acquisition Team will contact you to discuss your future career plans and will match you to one of our fantastic job opportunities in Finance, IT, Procurement, Transport Planning or Member Relations.
All our opportunities will suit recent graduates, students taking a year out from their studies and anyone else who is looking for a career change.
What we look for:
- Swedish language skills at least at B2 level
- Ability to speak English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- Pro- active ”can do” attitude
- Keen to learn and develop
What you can expect from us
- A chance to start your career in an international company and working with Swedish language on a daily basis
- Full training with experts & professional induction in a new position
- Friendly atmosphere & comfortable workplace with great seaview (Neptun office in Gdańsk Wrzeszcz)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Medical care via LuxMed & life insurance with Uniqa (previously Axa)
- Benefits cafeteria (MultiSport card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Access to many internal & external courses & trainings
We have a purpose for Good
At Arla, we strive to unlock the highest potential in each other while working together to create a sustainable future of dairy. We call it Stronger People Stronger Planet and it is deeply anchored in our organisation and founded on our commitment to respecting human rights, increasing access to healthy dairy nutrition, inspiring good food habits, and improving the environment for future generations. In order to succeed we need to hire people with a sustainable mindset. Could this be you?