In this role, you have the opportunity to
be accountable and responsible for the global & regional IWD strategy and execution of physical flows/distribution policy, development and deployment. Focus areas are warehousing, packaging, transportation and value added logistics services, e.g. Transportation Management Solutions (TMS) Freightaudit / Payment- Prebilling, Claims Management.
You are responsible for
- Processing inovice data in Transport Management Systems (TMS)
- Managing invoice disputes and escalation process, in case transportation invoices are not in line with Philips requirements
- Support management reporting on freight audit process KPI’s
- Participation in daily management team meetings to manage Freight Audit & Pay process KPI’s
- Cooperation with transport management on the future implementation of the freight audit & pay strategy roadmap
You are a part of
Our Global Business Services EMEA Hub in Łódź where we centralize our business processes. Our focus is on supporting faster workflows and collaboration across departments, to enable leaner operations and improved results. 1000+ strong and growing, our Global Business Services EMEA Hub in Lódź teams speak 30 languages and represent 13 different nationalities, supporting our operations in 50 countries supported on a daily basis.
To succeed in this role, you’ll need a customer-first attitude and the following
- At least Bachelor’s degree
- Previous experience in logistics or finance sector
- Evidence of excellent communication skills and ability to develop and maintain relationships at all levels, both internally and within the service providers
- Good working knowledge of MS office applications with expert level for MS EXCEL;
- Knowledge of SAP and TMS System will be an asset
- Fluent level of English
In return, we offer you
The unique combination of a business-critical, challenging role in a creative, empowering environment. Your professional development will be actively encouraged, so you can continue to grow and perform at your best, while being part of helping improve the lives of billions of people around the world.
- Annual bonus based on performance achieved
- Private medical care with option to extend it to family members
- Benefit System cards
- Discount for Philips’ products
- Relocation package applicable for people moving in from outside of Łódź region
- Wide variety of trainings & learning opportunities, including language upskill
- Promotion of healthy lifestyle in the office (fruits twice / week in the office, gym, massage chairs, various events)
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 2.5 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.