About the job
You will be part of Global HR Service Delivery Team, specifically HR Shared Service Center, responsible for enhancing and maintaining the Global Quality Framework for HR operations. You will be driving the MDM process excellence culture across Arla via by building strong data quality dashboards, analysing data and investigating root causes to data errors and implementation of corrective actions. You will work closely with MDM Process Owner and MDM Team Leader to strengthen our MDM Center of Excellence. In your daily job you will interact with stakeholders across Global HR ensuring that the Global Quality Framework is embedded in their work. Furthermore you will identify areas for improvements, automation and enhanced controls
Specifically, you will:
- Develop and implement tools to drive data quality and efficiency of HR processes together with HR Process Owners,
- Design and implement suitable management quality reports and proactively identify improvement actions,
- Monitor and analyse quality performance metrics (SLAs, KPI’s) including complaints identification,
- Conduct root cause analysis of data and implement corrective solutions,
- Implement data quality and control measures into the HR Masterdata value chain,
- Drive MDM processes excellence among our stakeholders,
- Present quality dashboards and recommendation to different stakeholder groups,
- Drive Lean initiatives.
Who are you?
You have experience and knowledge of data quality processes, preferably in HR or global Masterdata area. You are highly experienced in organizing complex data and ensure an efficient and stable reporting structure. Communication and stakeholder management comes natural to you and at the same time, you must have a strong execution mindset and good at working in a fastmoving environment.
- Experience with working with data quality processes and tools,
- Deep understanding of numbers, strong analytical skills and mindset and the ability to process large data sets,
- Strong process management skills,
- Strong Excel skills,
- Skills within Power BI are preferable,
- Strong stakeholder management and governance skills.
Application and contact
If you want to drive innovation and help your colleagues worldwide, then seize this exciting opportunity.
We have a purpose for Good
At Arla, we strive to unlock the highest potential in each other while working together to create a sustainable future of dairy. We call it Stronger People Stronger Planet and it is deeply anchored in our organisation and founded on our commitment to respecting human rights, increasing access to healthy dairy nutrition, inspiring good food habits, and improving the environment for future generations. In order to succeed we need to hire people with a sustainable mindset. Could this be you?