Join a team that is changing millions of lives.
Transforming smiles, changing lives At?Align Technology, we believe a great smile can transform a person’s life, so we create technology that gives people the confidence to take on whatever’s next. We revolutionized the orthodontic industry with the introduction of the Invisalign system, and we have never lost sight of that spirit of innovation. Our diverse and collaborative teams are constantly pushing the boundaries of what’s possible.
Ready to join us?
About this opportunity
Your mission is to provide dental professionals the best service possible. In this role you are mainly responsible for responding to dental professionals’ inquiries, complaints, and requests about the Invisalign system. A system that is dedicated to improve the journey to a healthy, beautiful smile.
In this role, you will…
As Customer Success Specialist you help the Invisalign Doctors with all the process situations they can come up with. From handling their Invisalign inquiries to questions about their website.
- Reactively and proactively handle customer situations taking their questions and concerns to resolution in a timely, patient, tactful and professional manner via phone and email
- Be alert to trends in requests and issues reported by customers. Research information to answer inquiries from customers and share learnings with departmental peers and management
- Accurately and thoroughly document information in the company’s database about each contact following defined parameters
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge of company processes, procedures, and product information/materials
- Meet departmental standards for personal and team performance metrics
In this role, you’ll need …
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent experience required
- 1 – 3 years’ experience in a customer based or related environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Czech is a must
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English is a must
- Customer-centric attitude and great communication skills
- Efficiency at managing demands including prioritization, responsiveness and keeping others informed
- Confident in a tech environment and comfortable with software
- Experience with Salesforce.com and/or SAP would be considered as a significant plus.
You will work out of our Wroclaw office (when it is safe to return to the office post-covid).
Sound like a good fit?
Great! Click the "Apply" link to let us know you are interested. Not the right fit? Don’t worry,?Align?is quickly growing so we are creating more opportunities to expand our Align family. Please consider joining our Talent Network to receive notifications about future jobs or sharing this opportunity with others in your network.
Align Technology is a publicly traded medical device company that is?transforming smiles and changing lives. Our global team of talented employees develop innovative technology, tools and treatment options to help dental professionals worldwide achieve the clinical results they expect. Our digital ecosystem combines the power of technology to create beautiful smiles through the integration of AI and machine learning, digital imaging and visualization, biomechanics and material science to develop the Invisalign system, the most advanced clear aligner system in the world; iTero Intraoral Scanners and?OrthoCAD?digital services. Did you know? Align is the world’s largest manufacturer of custom 3D-printed materials.
By joining Align, you will be part of a global, fast-growing company in one of the most dynamic industries. Great people, innovative technologies, and meaningful work – these are just some of the?things?employees say make Align Technology a great place to work.
We respect your privacy. Please review?our Applicant Privacy Policies for additional information.
Global Diversity Statement:
At Align, we believe in the power of a smile, and we know that every smile is as unique as our employees. As we grow, we will continue building a workforce of diverse cultural backgrounds and life experiences and fostering a culture of open-mindedness and compassion for all our employees. We live our company values by promoting healthy people and healthy communities. All with the intent of changing millions of lives, one unique smile at a time.
Equal Opportunity Statement
It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity in all of our employment practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, age, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. Applicants for positions with Align must be legally authorized to work in the country which they are applying for and verification of employment eligibility will be required as a condition of hire.