Overall Job Purpose
This position offers you the opportunity to work alongside one of our high profile clients who specialise in internet based searching and video sharing platforms. As a Team Leader you will be responsible for managing a team of agents to support our client. You will be responsible for running the day to day business including business continuity planning, client relationship management, performance management, leadership and coaching. In order to be successful in this role you must embrace a fast changing and dynamic environment, and be comfortable interacting at all levels within your own organization while managing relationships within the client's organization.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead and motivate employees to meet and exceed personal targets and team SLA’s (e.g. productivity & quality).
- Conduct regular one to ones, team meetings and performance reviews.
- Monitor and manage staffing, capacity and work distribution ensuring optimum productivity, efficiency and workflow management.
- Act as first point of contact to manage team related issues and challenges e.g. attendance management, HR policy implementation.
- Define, review and provide ongoing, meaningful feedback on performance objectives to employees.
- Encourage and promote employee wellbeing through active participation in wellness activities and other initiatives.
- Take measurable actions to monitor and increase engagement, motivation and retention of employees.
- Continuously motivate the team to drive for success in client satisfaction.
- Manage effective client communication and interaction in a professional manner.
- Work closely with management teams to resolve potential client escalations.
- Coordinate cross location support.
- Partner with cross-functional support teams globally.
- Participate in recruitment and induction training of new staff.
- Provide regular and ad hoc reporting to management teams.
- Implement and manage ad hoc requests and tasks.
- Proactively identify and communicate market trends and insights.
Required Qualifications & Experience
- Degree qualified preferred, ideally in a Business or relevant field.
- Previous YouTube knowledge preferable but not mandatory
- Previous experience in a BPO environment is advantageous.
- Demonstrates a high level of customer / client focus.
- Leadership skills with a creative, confident and motivational approach.
- People management experience with strong coaching and mentoring skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and exceed performance related targets
- Experience running projects, performing informal or acting leadership roles is advantageous.
- Reporting abilities in a number of tools and platforms e.g. Microsoft Office, G Suite, etc.
- Strong presentation and excellent communication skills.
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills.
- Commercial awareness with the ability to make solid business decisions.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage, build rapport and respect with all levels of business.
- Team building capability; encourage and inspire team towards a common goal.
- Flexible and adaptable with the ability to approach and solve challenges with a “Can Do” attitude.
- Demonstrated ability and commitment to go "Above and Beyond" the daily expectations of role duties when required.
- Solution Orientation
- Organizational Commitment
- Providing Direction
- Developing People
- Impact and Influence
What we offer
- Product Training and upskilling processes
- Vibrant, multi-cultural environment
- Career & Personal Development
- Quarterly performance bonus
- Subsidized Life Insurance
- Private medical care package
- Cafeteria program with wide range of employee benefits (including Multisport)
- Internal Team and Wellness Activities
- Work in a modern office environment with access to free snacks and drinks