Philips is a global leader in health technology, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide and striving to make the world healthier and more sustainable through innovation. Driven by the vision of a better tomorrow.
But it’s not just what we do, it’s who we are. We are 80,000, wonderfully unique individuals, with two things in common. An unwavering sense of purpose and a relentless determination to deliver on our customers’ needs. It’s what inspires us to create meaningful solutions –the kind that make a real difference – when it matters most.
The world and our customers’ needs are changing faster than ever before and while we are proud of what we do already, we know we can do more. That’s why we need you, to help us tackle increasingly complex challenges posed by ever evolving health and well-being needs.
In this role, you have the opportunity to make life better
You are going to be part of a team that’s mission is to improve technology experience of healthcare providers and patients through innovative performance-based business models. You will analyze internal performance data and industry and/or market/region benchmarks by using data & analytics to identify areas of opportunity or improvement. You will also provide reports and recommend solutions by analyzing, problem solving, collaborating and executing against a strategy/plan through to completion.
You are responsible for:
· End2End managing and accountability for internal projects to develop a system, solutions, services from the initial start until the introduction in the Market or until internal company delivery.
· Analyze and standardize internal requirements and touchpoints across the professional services
· Analyze requirements are met in the different value propositions and requirements as part of development
· Formulates the solution for (technical) partial problems that cannot be found by combining previous experiences but by composing newly acquired service innovation knowledge
· Define output standards for customer facing deliverables for new Solutions and Professional services in collaboration with Services Innovation and Marketing teams
· Team up with businesses to understand process of Solution creation in the businesses and see how those can be standardized and reused from deliverables perspective
· Work with management to prioritize business needs
· Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
You are a part of
the Professional Services team, which is one of the five preconfigured solutions that will transform Philips from a product centric organization into a solution driven company. We have a functional team with a variety of colleagues from different cultures that is eager to deliver great results.
To succeed in this role, you’ll need a customer-first attitude and the following
· Bachelor's degree
· Min. 5 years of experience in process management, project management
· Excellent verbal/written English language
· Communication and interpersonal skills to effectively work within international and interdisciplinary teams and communicate with Philips personnel and customers
· Problem Solving and data analytical skills
· Capability and technical knowledge to review and evaluate Medical Device requirements and design documentation
· Knowledge of the regulated environment of Medical Device manufactures, specifically Design Control elements and working in a Quality Management System
In return, we offer you
The unique combination of a critical and challenging role and a creative and empowering office environment. You will be actively encouraged to make improvements, establish best in class service and have a direct impact on the success of Philips on a daily basis.
· Annual bonus based on performance achieved
· Private medical care with option to extend it to family members
· Benefit System cards
· Discount for Philips’ products
· Relocation package applicable for people moving in from outside of Łódź region
· Wide variety of trainings & learning opportunities, including language upskill
· Promotion of healthy lifestyle in the office (fruits twice / week in the office, gym, massage chairs, various events)
How we work at Philips?
There are three core ways that define our ways of working – embracing flexibility, being at our best, and impactful collaboration. We believe this enables us to deliver an outstanding experience to our customers and create the best place to work for people who share our passion.
We know just how important direct interactions are and work is more engaging when we are more frequently face-to-face, and that we experience better collaboration which drives innovation. While we have many different types of roles across Philips most require a combination of in-person collaboration with colleagues and partners, usually at a Philips location, and individual focus time, which can be done remotely.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on innovative, customer-first health technology solutions. Help us improve the health and well-being of billions of people, every year. Ultimately creating a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.
Visit our careers website to explore what it’s like working at Philips, read stories from our employee blog, find information about our recruitment process and answers to some frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.