Internship in Documents and Static Data Team with English
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #
Temporary / Contract
You would like to learn how banks work, especially Documents and Static Data area?
We will teach you about i.e:
- Handling and processing Static Data and related products
– Verify correctness and completeness of Static Data request
– Maintenance of client data
– Update and communicate policies, processes and procedures concerning the unit
You will also support team with daily tasks.
You’ll be working in the Operations Processing Team in Wrocław for Wealth Management and Asset Servicing department. You will be in close collaboration with all departments and with the operations team based in Luxembourg. We are supporting global UBS Private Clients.
You will be responsible for review/collect Client Documents and for open/maintenance/close Client
Static Data in UBS Online Banking System. Your main duties will be providing service to Client
Team is operating between 8:00am and 6:00pm (work on shift pattern).
- strong communication,
- good relationship building skills
- excellent attention to detail and accuracy
– motivated, self-directed and driven as well as adaptable and able to work across teams and functions
– comfortable working independently, as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
– fluent in English, both spoken and written
– keen to serve the client through a team approach, drawing upon the know-how of other specialists but also reliable when working independently, with sound judgement for when to escalate issues
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.