HR Recruitment Coordinator
Human Resources (HR)
Job Reference #
Full Time, Temporary / Contract
Are you interested to start a career in Human Resources? People skills and customer satisfaction are no foreign words? We are looking for someone like you that can:
- coordinate the recruitment processes from beginning to end by setting up interviews and initiating onboardings
- partner with candidates, hiring managers and recruiters and provide quality experience during recruitment process
- help our internal Partners to make the right long term decisions
- keep track of all candidate data in the recruiting system
You will be joining the HR multilingual team based in Krakow (Czerwone Maki Street) and Wroclaw offices. We support and coordinate all Switzerland based recruiting processes. We guarantee our Candidates, Recruiters and Hiring Managers a smooth recruiting experience.
- proficiency in English, written and spoken
- good MS Office skills
- an eye for detail
- eager to work in a professional Human Resources Environment
- truly service oriented
- adaptable, able to work across teams and functions
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.