Finance Analyst- Liquidity Control
Job Reference #
Are you organized with an eye for detail? Are you trustworthy in driving the business forward, always putting integrity first? Would you like to work in a dynamic and international environment? We're looking for someone with those qualities to :
• understand which factors are driving the liquidity situation of a global financial institution from a divisional, regional and product perspective
• understands big data related analytics solutions
• interact closely with Group Treasury functions that manage the organization’s liquidity profile on a day to day basis
• analyze daily liquidity and funding vectors, monitor and execute diligently controls and governance procedures around regulatory and internal liquidity and funding reporting
• understand Balance Sheet positions and business decisions impacting liquidity and funding situation
• work closely together with team members around the globe and liaise with different functions including; Product Specialists, Treasury, Finance and IT
You’ll be working within an international Liquidity and Funding Control team within GEAC (Group & Entity Acting & Controlling). GEAC is a Group wide function with a global presence. You will collaborate with a diverse set of colleagues in partner teams based mainly in Zurich (Switzerland) and Krakow (Poland).
Our inclusive work style is positioning us as strong partners in decision making progress of strategic relevance in context of liquidity management.
Your role will be based out of our Krakow office.
• a university degree in finance and accounting, economics, controlling or similar field
• 3+ years of work experience preferably in Treasury, Controlling, Accounting or in the Financial Reporting
• good understanding of banking and finance industry
• excellent knowledge of MS Excel including VBA ( an asset)
• familiar with database tools (e.g. SQL)
• strong analytical skills with attention to details
• fluent in English (written and spoken)
• a good communicator and confident in dealing with peers as well as stakeholders in multiple locations
• flexible, resilient team player with positive attitude
• known for your can-do attitude when tackling daily and monthly tasks
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.