Senior People Data Analyst - remote
Human Resources (HR)
Job Reference #
Gdańsk, Kraków, Warsaw, Wroclaw
Are you an analytic thinker? Do you know how to develop innovative solutions? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– support the delivery of HR data, reports and analytics, including providing data analysis to HRBPs, COEs, Business Heads and COOs on the full spectrum of HR topics
– build and maintain relationships with internal clients and HR peers
– understand the strategy, trends and context of the business to shape People Analytics (PA) output
– support the function through the annual talent, performance and compensation cycles
– collaborate with developers and Topic Owners to design high value-add reports and analytics
You’ll be working in the PA team in Krakow supporting either central or divisional internal clients. As an HR Data Analyst you will work within a Center-of-Expertise that delivers human capital analytics to key HR clients, aiming to provide insight, data interpretation and recommendations.
The team you will join contains HR professionals who possess highly specialized knowledge and are responsible for the provision of data-based solutions using advanced analytical software. They are responsible for bringing innovation and continuous improvement to the diverse HR teams and business. They have responsibility for determining the suite of projects and initiatives required across the business, ensuring business requirements are met with solutions which reflect deep subject matter expertise and the latest in industry thinking.
– a university degree in an analytical field like business management, psychology, engineering, mathematics, accounting, finance, information technology, or similar
– at least 3 years of experience in management consulting and/or data analysis/ reporting
– strong analytical and numerical skills with the ability to interpret data and make recommendations
– experienced at working on strategic projects, with the ability to independently manage multiple, concurrent projects (juggling comes naturally to you)
– keen to partner with project leads to deliver results in a challenging environment
– a strong communicator in English (written and spoken)
– a strong analyst, with the ability to interpret data and make recommendations to senior clients
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.