Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you like things done the right way? Do you know how to solve problems? Do you enjoy working with people? We are looking for someone like this who can help us:
– understand and challenge our various stakeholders
– analyze and evaluate the business processes, banking products and services
– evaluate high level requirements in terms of feasibility and efforts (costs / benefit)
– identify the impact on existing IT solutions
– generate Business Rules / Use Cases and the corresponding Software Requirement Specifications
– review test cases, support of the testing units in test design and execution
– support the project manager in BA related topics
You’ll be part of the UBS Business Solutions Poland. The team consist of all roles which are part of the software development lifecycle process. This is your opportunity to be part of our strategic banking tool Software Enterprise Requirements Assessment tool. As an important member of the team, you participate in the delivery of new functionalities for our globally distributed user population. You, among other BAs, will be responsible for the requirements elicitation with our business partners, writing the corresponding Software Requirements Specification and delivering the solutions to the production environment. Software design / implementation and quality assurance will be done by your team as well. The team works using latest agile delivery methodologies.
– graduate degree
– 5+ years of relevant business analysis experience
– solid understanding of business requirements gathering and turning them into robust solutions
– business analysis experience gained during SDLC of enterprise systems
– experience in leading requirement session with business stakeholders
– strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills
– excellence in understanding complex solutions and presenting them in in a simple and understandable matter
– an excellent communicator, with strong interpersonal skills
– a flexible, resilient team player with a positive attitude
– able to work under pressure, but still act as part of the team
– known for your can-do attitude when tackling daily tasks
– proficient with such tools as JIRA and Confluence
– fluent in English
– SQL skills and Tableau experience are considered a plus
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.