Internship - Junior Full stack for Wealth Management Americas
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Temporary / Contract
Are you passionate about technologies? Would you like to participate in implementation front-end or back-end components and in architecture design of tasks? Would you like to work in a strong international team?
• Be part of the project team and be involved in day-to-day tasks alongside our Tech professionals,
• Participate in implementing front-end (ReactJs, TypeScript) and back-end components (Java 8, Spring boot, Microservices, Kafka);
• Work with buddy (support with daily tasks, code review, analysis discussion, recommendations for learning outside of working hours)
• Get to know your colleagues through networking, social and educational events and cross-business trainings.
Join one of our engineering teams in Wroclaw working for Wealth Management Americas (Primary Offering System) and develop your skills and network.
The program offers you the chance to be a part of one of our Technology teams, and then an opportunity to find a permanent role at UBS. Working alongside our engineers and businesses stakeholders will allow you to gain a wider perspective on technology and how it’s used in the financial industry.
• Computer science or computer engineering-related education background (an asset),
• Good knowledge of Java,
• Knowledge of Spring (an asset),
• Knowledge of basic programming tools/approaches such as Github,
• A quick learner, problem solver,
• Quality oriented,
• Comfortable working independently and as a team member,
• Very good English.
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.