Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about bringing systems to life? Do you have the drive to innovate?
We’re looking for an Experienced DevOps engineer with a strong understanding of DevOps functions & ability to transform processes & deployments on a project.
You will aim to:
- Design and develop continuous delivery systems & methodologies and drive their implementation and adoption
- Lead the effort to containerize applications and tools, and drive container orchestration across the portfolio
- Apply best development and DevOps practices and effectively utilize technologies
- Automate parts of the development delivery process using scripts and other appropriate tools
- Document processes and user guides for integrated tools and scripts
- Devise and develop analytical methods and tools to measure the efficiency of products and processes
You’ll be working as part of the Solutions Trading development team in Krakow. The Krakow team is part of a broader global team delivering multiple award-winning technology solutions for the Dynamic Strategies and Actively Managed Certificates business areas.
- Dynamic Strategies are algorithmic products that observe market movements and drive performance according to prescribed criteria.
- Actively Managed Certificates are a convenient wrapper that allows a third-party investment manager to package a strategy in a UBS issued note that can easily be distributed to multiple investors.
- Experience and exposure working with DevOps CI/CD tools: GitLabs, Azure DEVOPS, Nuget, Sonar
- Excellent understanding of application build tools: Puppet / Maven / Gulp / Gradle / MSBuild / NPM etc
- Proficiency in scripting languages like shell scripts, batch scripts, Python
- Experience in monitoring applications/processes using AppDynamics, Moogsoft, Splunk
- Demonstrable experience of infrastructure knowledge: Operating Systems, VMs, Proxy, Networking (TCP/IP), Storage
- Experience with SRE (site reliability) best-practices
- Experience implementing and advising on cloud adoption and containerization solutions
- Detailed experience in creating, testing and deploying Kubernetes yaml files for stateful application components
- Experience of Azure / Microsoft capable languages, such as ARM, PowerShell, yaml and a good understanding of Azure API's
- Knowledge of IaC (Terraform)
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.