Financial Crime Prevention Officer
Job Reference #
Are you compliance oriented? Do you wish to support the EMEA and Global Financial Crime Prevention team?
We're looking for a person who will be providing a range of activities:
• primarily focused on supporting the COSIMA Detection screening function to identify potential PEPs and UBR hits
• provide guidance to the 1st LOD for Periodic KYC review escalations
• perform screening and related investigation/control activities as directed with a particular focus on Global Searches
• perform second-line of defense risk mitigation tasks ad-hoc or periodically within the wider FCP function as directed
You will be part of the Financial Crime Prevention team within Compliance & Operational Risk Control which seeks to ensure that all compliance, conduct and operational risks with the Financial Crime segment are understood, owned and managed within the Bank's risk appetite.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
• relevant AML/Financial Crime experience preferred
• fluency in English
• confidence to challenge the status quo and demonstrate strong risk awareness
• ability to prioritize own workload and to work well within a team
• excellent judgment and decision-making skills
• good knowledge of MS Office
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, preferably finance / law related
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.