Agile Coach Chapter Lead
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you want to play a vital role in shaping the future of how we work in an agile way? Do you have proven ability to be a change agent, coach, and mentor to teams as well as leadership and business? Are you excited to drive lasting change?
At UBS, we re-imagine the way we work, the way we connect with each other – our colleagues, clients and partners – and the way we deliver value. Being agile will make us more responsive, more adaptable, and ultimately more innovative.
We’re looking for an Agile Coach Chapter Lead to:
• act as a line manager to agile coaches, be a mentor supporting growth and career progression and ensure high standards of coaching is applied across the delivery crews
• be a thought leader for Agile ways of working representing the division with the global CoE agile lead and working with peers across the bank to mature the coaching model and services offered
• work as agile coach with individuals to adopt an agile mindset, further agile ways of working and promote early delivery of business value
• facilitate learning and development through individual team coaching, trainings, and workshops on Agile principles and values within the department.
• work with the key roles across our streams and crews to increase team performance and overall effectiveness and help teams identify and remove impediments
• coach our Product Owners in the skills of backlog management, prioritization, and importance of balance between business features and technical debt to ensure team are correctly focused
Your Career Comeback
We are open to applications from career returners. Find out more about our program on ubs.com/careercomeback.
You will be a part of a team of coaches supporting our newly created streams and crews to embed the unified model of Agile@UBS. As part of that you’ll be working within the Investment Bank division closely collaborating with agile coaches from other divisions in the bank.
• strong servant leader who can garner respect from individuals, puts their needs first, and with a strong attitude of transparency
• ability to communicate effectively well within team, across teams and in larger community of practice, facilitate difficult discussions and agile ceremonies.
• assertive, to ensure that Agile principles are adhered to while being pragmatic about practices.
• enthusiastic and engaging, to be a source of motivation for individuals and teams and able to lead teams to self-organization
• a strong sense of continuous improvement to continually be growing once’s own craft, learning new tools and sharing techniques across community.
• experienced in training teams in Agile, Scrum, Kanban, Lean with special interest in role based trainings like Scrum Master, Product Owner, Kanban Flow manager etc.
• experience in working as an Agile Coach, Scrum Master, Flow Manager or similar relevant roles.
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.