Risk Management Internship
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you want to have an impact and be part of our growth story? Are you a skilled multi-tasker when pursuing projects? Do you want to help our business achieve the best results? Do you want to pursue a Project Management career in a high-impact position?
We’re looking for a PMO (with project management aspirations) to:
• oversee projects via analysing, reporting and controlling deliverables
• assist with various organizational activities
• work on variety of data to identify, analyse and mitigate redundancies and inadequacies
• work with a variety of stakeholders both within your function and with supporting units
• help management in the detection and mitigation of risks and process deficiencies
You’ll be working as part of the IB Tech centralized Business Management team located in Zabierzów k/Kraków and Wroclaw. The BM team supports UBS in change Management activities while participating in a globally known project and cooperating with Senior Stakeholders and UBS Team in other locations. In this role you will be a part of a team aimed at providing extensive professional support in the area of business management and coordination.
• bachelor’s degree in finance, business administration or related field (or during studies)
• excellent command of MS Office applications, particularly Excel (pivots, vlookups, basic functions) and PowerPoint
• strong analytical skills and detail oriented, can identify areas of improvement of routine processes
• comfortable with and able to work on raw data
• very good organizational and time-management skills
• collaborative, pro-active personality with a strategic mind-set
• enjoy communicating with others from a wide variety of specializations and backgrounds
• fluent in English
Nice to have:
• relevant experience in business management or similar role
• experience in preparing meeting minutes, governance documents as well as presentations
• experience with collaboration platforms i.e. Confluence, Clarity PPM, MS SharePoint, Tableau, Teams
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.