Senior .Net Developer with React
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about building high performance applications? Do you have a curious nature, always
interested in how to innovate? We’re looking for someone with these qualities to help us by:
- Developing production-level code for a large-scale modern application within a cloud setup
- Being a key contributor to extending a microservices platform
- Collaborating closely with the Business Product Owner, Database and Front-End developers, and
Quality Assurance professionals
- Ensuring code quality by using unit tests, code reviews, and CI/CD practices
- Mastering state-of-the-art technologies and a complex business domain
- Sharing knowledge across teams and division representatives
- Managing your development tasks end-to-end and taking ownership of it
You will be working in UBS Partner within the CDIO Asset Management division developing an advisory
platform using the state-of-the-art technologies in the Azure Cloud.
Your soft skills:
- Team player: Embrace collaboration, flexibility, and a can-do attitude
- Great communication skills in English
- Open to changes: Understand and embrace the scientific method. Capacity to change your mind
and opinions when confronted by your peers with supporting evidence
- Initiative: You have a proactive spirit. Saw something wrong? Raise your hand and speak up
- Reliable: A task given to you is under your responsibility. You can always reach out to anyone to help
you out, but eventually you must ensure that what you're doing is the best that can be done for that
- Attention to detail: Make sure you're doing it “right” and not “quickly”
- Curiosity: Look the full picture and question things appropriately
Your experience and hard skills:
- 5+ years of experience and in-depth knowledge of C#, .NET or .NET Core
- REST/HTTP APIs
- Relational databases (MS SQL Server or other SQL databases)
- Unit testing (xUnit or other unit tests frameworks)
- Solid architecture, design, and debugging skills
- Knowledge of distributed or microservices design
- Experience (or desire to learn) ES5+, React, and Redux (TypeScript and Redux-Saga are a big advantage)
- Agile practices (SCRUM)
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.