Junior Process Modeler
Job Reference #
Are you interested in digital transformation, using the latest workflow/case management technology to make processes leaner, faster, more automated, and agile?
Do you want to learn how to analyze business processes, prioritize requirements and play a key role in rapidly building intuitive workflow/case management applications?
If so, we’re looking for someone like you who will:
• collaborate with business expert to understand their requirements and translate them into user stories (adhering to the Agile Scrum framework)
• prepare leaner processes for workflow/case management tool implementation
• design process models within our strategic state-of-the-art workflow/case management tool
• think creatively to optimize processes, making use of other innovative technologies including artificial intelligence and machine learning
• partner with IT to deliver intuitive and practical solutions frameworks
You'll be joining Process Transformation team based in Kraków (new Fabryczna Office) which is part of Group Risk Control function.
Our strategic workflow/case management tool enables the business to be in the driving seat of process digitalization, with the aim to deliver applications that enhance quality, control, and efficiency.
• up to 1 year of professional experience
• interest in innovation, state-of-the art technologies
• comfortable with change
• excellent teamwork skills, with an ability to work independently
• motivated and positive work ethic
• excellent communications skills in English
• engineering, computer science or other relevant Bachelor’s degree
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.