Internship in Business Management Support Team
Business development, Business management, administration and support, Investment Banking
Job Reference #
Temporary / Contract
Are you incredibly well-organized with an eye for detail? Do you know how to take care of business? We’re looking for someone like that to:
- process and visualize a broad range of different information including headcount, coverage, costs, analysts interactions, internal & external surveys data
- handle administrative tasks related to changes in UBS systems
- perform data analysis using tools like MS Excel or Business Objects in order to provide conclusions or base for inference (…or Tableau)
- Liaise with regional Business Managers as necessary as part of the support team
You’ll be working in the Business Management Support team in the UBS office in Krakow (Ruczaj - Green Office). Our role is to support the Regional Research Offices in reporting, management, administration and maintenance duties by providing regular and ad-hoc presentations, summaries, analyses and other products customized and adjusted to Research Management requirements.
Internship duration - 6 months (with the possibility of extension)
- Bachelor degree (preferably Administration, Economic, Technical or Finance background) or last year of studies
- Highly developed analytical skills
- Great communication skills
- Very good written and spoken English
- Confidence in discussing instructions and deliverables with business partners to ensure clear understanding of requirements
- Very good knowledge of MS Excel. Familiarity with BI tools (Business Objects, Tableau) is a plus
- Experience in the corporate environment, administration or client service will be an asset
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.