Legal Documentation Specialist with German
Job Reference #
Do you have legal or financial background? Are you exceptionally organized with an eye for detail? Are you interested in investment banking and financial instruments? Are you a team player but also able to work independently? We are looking for someone like that to join our team and:
- draft and maintain documentation in relation to structured products issued under Swiss and German law,
- coordinate the issuance processes,
- deal with various Corporate Actions, Delistings, Increases/Decreases and other Rebalancing Events related to structured products,
- liaise with internal UBS teams (e.g. Legal, Middle Office, Sales & Trading) and external parties (e.g. stock exchanges in Zurich, Stuttgart and Frankfurt, clearers, financial institutions) through various communication channels,
- provide legal support to DCM and ECP teams by reviewing documents with regard to specific programme updates.
You’ll gain a good knowledge of EU Prospectus Regulation and Swiss FinSA and follow closely regulatory developments in the global capital markets.
Based in Krakow, you will work in the Product Documentation Team in Group General Counsel Krakow. We cooperate closely with different business units of UBS Investment Bank in the process of preparing documentation for structured products as well as reviewing documents related to debt issuance programme updates. Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
- a university degree in Law, Administration, Economics or Finance & Banking
- 1-3 years of professional experience ideally with legal documentation drafting
- fluency in English and good command of German
- strong interest in financial instruments and markets
- exact and detail oriented
- able to understand complex legal documentation
- able to work under pressure in order to meet strict deadlines
- a great communicator, with the ability to liaise effectively at all levels in the organization
- a team player with the drive and enthusiasm to learn
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.