Alteryx Designer Specialist in Business Management Team
Business development, Business management, administration and support, Investment Banking
Job Reference #
Are you incredibly well-organized with an eye for detail? Do you know how to take care of business? We’re looking for someone like that to:
- perform data analysis on diverse data sets, containing information about research analysts' interactions, headcount details, costs, surveys' data
-create new and maintain existing alteryx workflows
- create new and maintain existing tableau dashboards
- prepare reports and data visualizations in e.g. Excel, Tableau or PowerPoint
- handle administrative tasks related to UBS internal systems
- collaborate with regional Business Managers across the different countries and your local team.
- provide conclusions and propose solutions to existing business issues
- own a portfolio of regular tasks, but also work on many ad-hoc projects
During the pandemic the recruitment process and onboarding is run remotely. Moreover, in the current circumstances we work remotely from homes.
You’ll be working in the Business Management Support team in the UBS office in Krakow (Ruczaj - Green Office). Our role is to support the Regional Research Offices in reporting, management, administration and maintenance duties by providing regular and ad-hoc presentations, summaries, analyses and other products customized and adjusted to Research Management requirements.
- Bachelor degree in Administration, Economic, Technical or Finance background
- 2 to 5 years of experience (with at least 2 years of experience with Alteryx Designer is a must)
- Data visualisation experience required (using tools like Tableau or Power BI)
- Very good knowledge of MS Excel is a must (basic VBA would be useful). Knowledge of other BI tools, e.g. Business Objects would be an asset
- If you have experience in corporate environment, that's a plus, but it is not necessary
- Highly developed analytical skills
- Great communication skills
- Very good written and spoken English
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.