HR Vetting Specialist
Human Resources (HR)
Job Reference #
Are you highly organized, process driven and have a flair for tools? Do you keep an eye on important details?
We’re looking for an HR Vetting Specialist (UK Region) to:
• Take full responsibility for the delivery of high quality of HR vetting services.
• Manage effective vetting execution, administering vetting cases, managing vetting vendor and supplier relations, conducting UBS internal background checks, carrying out spot checks on vetting vendor execution, and initiating the vetting escalation process.
• Receive, manage, and track requests related to vetting cases raised by UBS line managers, suppliers, recruiters or other involved parties and ensure all necessary updates in the relevant systems.
• Deliver HR vetting services according to agreed service level agreements and local legislation.
• Work in collaboration with other vetting team members to establish and maintain a confidential and trusted work environment.
• Work in collaboration with global HR teams in all areas of vetting execution.
• Support continuous vetting process improvement initiatives.
You'll be working in the HR Operations Vetting team in Krakow. Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
• BA or Master degree or relevant working experience
• Minimum 2 years of experience
• experience in HR or shared service operations
• advanced MS Office skills
• strong attention to detail combined with successful time management and prioritization skills
• very good communication skills and ability to work in a global team
• self-motivated with a result-oriented approach to daily tasks and responsibilities
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.